Last Updated: May 21, 2018
At WasherDryerComboz.com, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you visit the site, and how we safeguard your information. We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site. We also may use “cookies” to customize content specific to your interests.
(b) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to download products that we offer via the Site, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name and e-mail address) and (2) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income). If you communicate with us by e-mail or post messages, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
2.2. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
(a) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
(c) USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information or simply refuse to provide it as appropriate when asked.
3.1. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also may make commenting available to you on certain pages. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
4. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISEMENTS/GOOGLE ADS. This site also uses third party advertisements to generate revenue. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on WasherDryerComboz.com, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real estate ads to someone in New York, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking sites).
You can chose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security, McAfee and Eset.com. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or accounts.
5. IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- We are a company based in Slovakia, a nice country in the heart of Europe. Our servers and offices are located in Slovakia, so your information may be transferred to, stored, or processed in Slovakia. While the data protection, privacy, and other laws of the Slovakia might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, we take many steps to protect your privacy. By using our Websites, you understand and consent to the collection, storage, processing, and transfer of your information to our facilities in Slovakia and those third parties such as Survata.com (anonymous surveys platform), Google.com, Google.com (Analytics, Adsense and Adwords).
- Some of the data such as your IP, device and browser are collected also right after you visit our website by Google Analytics and Google Adsense programs that we use on our website (you can read more about them close to the and of this document).
- You can contact us easily by email listed on our contact page.
- We try to limit the collection of data to the minimum of what we really need to provide a good service and to be able to improve it further.
- We don’t have any mailing campaign running at the moment and have no plans in the near future. If you use any of our services and we think you might benefit from using another service that we offer in the future, we may send you an email about that. You can stop receiving our promotional emails by contacting us.
- We plan to keep your data for a few years. We may also retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our Agreements.
- At the moment we don’t plan nor have any plans in the near future to share your data with anybody else.
6. VISITOR/SUBSCRIBER RIGHTS
1. Right to be informed
The data we have about our visitors/subscribers are:
– the IP address and location from which you were connected while browsing our site
– the device and browser you used
2. You Have Right of Access, Rectification And Erasure
We will give an individual, either you or a Subscriber, access to any Personal Information we hold about them within 30 days of any request for that information. Individuals may request to access, correct, amend or delete information we hold about them by contacting on our contact page. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any Personal Information about an individual, either you or a Subscriber, from our servers at your or their request. There is no charge for an individual to access or update their Personal Information.
3. Right to object
You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at anytime. Just contact us on the email you see listed on our contact page.
4. “Do Not Track” Disclosure
“Do Not Track” is a standard that is currently under development. Because it is not yet finalized, we adhere to the standards in this policy and don’t monitor or follow any Do Not Track browser requests. That said, some of our features may have the ability to monitor or follow Do Not Track browser requests.
8. CHILDREN. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have personal information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information from our systems.
9. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
9.1. CONTACTING US. If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, or if you would like to have us remove your information from our database please feel contact us at the following:
Carrer del Doctor Trueta 228
Barcelona 08005, Spain
9.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES. We reserve the right, at any time, to add to, change, update, or modify this Policy, simply by posting such change, update, or modification on the Site and without any other notice to you. Any such change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on the Site. It is your responsibility to review this Policy from time to time to ensure that you continue to agree with all of its terms.